T (07) 3395 3044
F (07) 3398 4443
PO Box 395
175 Winstanley Street
MARS program (Male Accommodation, Referral and Support program), incorporating the families program.
This is an accommodation and outreach support program for homeless young men and families between the age of 16 and 25 years.
CYA accommodates and supports young people in this program for a medium term up to 2 years.
The MARS program offers:
- Outreach support is a prerequisite to being offered accommodation
- Living skills, including budgeting and cooking
- Brief and brokered counselling, individual and couples
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Job search and educational options
- Recreational activities
- Parenting guidance
- Advocating for rights and needs
- Negotiation for transport
- Outreach support on leaving CYA